Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Calling your name is a waste of my breath..."

Today has proven to be a very good day so far, my first good day in a long time.

Last night, I managed to repair what I feared was irrepairable damage to a relationship I'm fighting to hold on to. Don't open your big mouth and say things that cross the line because then you stand to lose something or in my case someone that means a lot to you.

I get to work on repairing the afformentioned relationship in person tonight. There are so many flaws in this, so many things to work on, mainly on my end...but I'm trying. I'm working on it as hard as I can and I just hope it's enough...two months, maybe three, and we'll see how it plays, we'll see where it lands.

I'm having a quick dinner tonight with two girlfriends from middle school, one of whom I haven't seen in about seven or eight years. It's crazy. It'll be nice to catch up with them and rebuild some fledgling friendships.

Work is dead slow. Only 50 minutes left, respectively. It's odd, watching all the cars zooming by on US 19 all busy busy busy while I sit here practically ready to jump out of my seat. Note to self, only take my diet pill before I go to the gym, otherwise I waste all this energy and random spurts of adrenaline. Between delivering 1 estimate and typing this, I've managed to waste another 10 minutes so now I only have 40 left. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment