Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Lover, lover, lover, you don't treat me no good no more..."

So a mid-day report that's all to unneccessary considering there's nothing new to actually report. If I smoke another cigarette I'm going to turn into a box of Marlboro's, yet I know as soon as I'm done here the door is getting propped open and HELLO Nicotine. My trusty friend.

I'm sitting her moderately sulking. The Throwdown Tour kicks off tomorrow at the Ford Amphitheatre and of course, I am stuck at work until 5pm...wouldn't be so bad if the ticket special didn't end at 5pm and the artists I actually want to see played after 5pm. I'm just worried if I'd go later,after five, that I'll miss Eric Church and Little Big Town...not to mention I don't have anyone to go with. Such is life. Maybe I'll go regardless, see if I can find someone to go with for a few hours.

I can't stop thinking about last night with M. I can still smell traces of my perfume, which irritates me because it's hiding somewhere in my car and it's the first time in awhile I found a perfume he's complimented me on. I feel like I can still smell him...it's comforting and sad all at the same time. I miss having someone to sleep with at night, someone warm in the bed next to me. We had a great night last night, truly. The first good one in awhile...most days I don't miss living with him per say as much as I miss just seeing him. But at night, nighttime is when it's worst because then I lay down and remember "Wow...no one in bed tonight but me..." He's got it a bit worse than I do in some ways. He lives in an empty house. I'm living back with my mom and while things are not bad and I enjoy seeing my family everyday, part of me can't wait until I either A) Get money for an apartment, or B) get everything settled and M and I give it another go. We'll see, we'll see, we'll see.

I've been lurking around here, stumbling across all kinds of amazing photography blogs...I can't wait until I get home so I can upload some pictures and post some of my stuff. It's the little things in life that get me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment