Friday, May 14, 2010

"She grew up good, she grew up slow..."

Yesterday driving home I got pulled over...for doing 80mph in a 50mph zone. GORGEOUS. $281.00 later, I'm now frustrated beyond belief. I thought I finally had a plan for getting my money together and managing my finances and finally thought maybe I'd get ahead...yeah, okay.

M called last night, about 3/4 of a fifth of Jack Daniels weighing heavy on our conversation. Talked about how he missed me, wanted me to move back in...that's how I know he was drunk, sober M would not make such comments. Whatever. I'll deal with the after effects when he calls this morning since knowing him, he will.

I have my first massage therapy appointment today. Hopefully it'll relieve some tension and stress that I've been harboring. I'm getting the massage therapy because of the accident but I hope it'll have some theraputic after effects too.

I'll post more ramblings in a bit, I'm sure. I'm overdue for a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment